Friday, September 19, 2008

announcements...

___________________________________________________

Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret.
ralph waldo emerson

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret;
it is only with the heart that one can see rightly,
what is essential is invisible to the eye.

antoine de saint-exupery
___________________________________________________

For those of you who have known it was coming or wished for it... or even figured it out from previous posts: Alice Adair is going online!

The super talented Heather of Bluhm Studios, whom I've mentioned to you before has gone above and beyond in capturing the feel of Alice Adair and the vision I have it. And as a complete bonus, she's become one of my favorite people. Ever since stepping out on this dream, God has truly led me to incredible women that are as inspirational and beneficial to my spirit as they are influential in helping me get one step closer to that image in my head. Do you know that type? The kind of woman that wants you to be prosperous and successful just as much as you want the same for her. One who understands that there is enough in the world for everyone and that living in your own skin is far better than trying to be all things to all people as my mama would say. Anyway, that's a tangent and will bide for another post in the future someday.

While the banner is just a teaser for greater and grander things to come, I hope it whets your appetite for what I am scrambling to get prepared for the grand opening. Right now the online launch has been slated for the the first week of...



... to coincide with our annual holiday event (to be named later) at the shop, and the debut of our new ad in Romantic Homes Magazine. I would love to show it to you, but if I did it would ruin the big (still somewhat secret) reveal. Think of it like a present wrapped in beautiful paper and ribbon. You can see it, but can't open it just yet. But oh, when you do...


I know the splash page probably isn't live JUST yet as Brian has been traveling. But go ahead and bookmark it and check back often. Who knows... maybe a special "treat" will come your way earlier that you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to actually see the online site. I know that you and everyone else has done a wonderful job. God bless you in your endeavors.